




rain, rain, rain
Chacha's tattoos brightened the weekend up. I grew up with Alain Gree's books and Chacha's collection with his illustrations makes me very happy.
thank you for your nice comments about the website, it still needs a bit of work but a nearly one year old is keeping me pretty busy at the moment and i can't do much about it.
9 comments:
hi hi, nous sommes en phase ! eliott se pavane depuis ce matin avec son tout premier tattoo, from chacha too ;-)
je t'embrasse très fort ****
:D Merveilleux "tattoos"!!! Mon grand aussi les adore... par contre il cherche toujours "pisdeman" (spiderman!) sur la planche!! Aïe!
Oh ça fait plusieurs fois que j'y pense à ces tatouages ! mes filles en seraient folles... et moi aussi !
great tattoos! really, especially that fox!!!!
Wonderful photos. The fox tattoo is pretty cool too.
Oh mes tatouages chez toi, je suis flattée, j'avoue que je m'en colle un de temps en temps mais chut ... Bisous Fanja !
Thanks for leting us know of the wonderfull site, I just want to buy cool stuff for the kids.
I love your blog... keep on.
great shots! love the little tattoos. I remember always getting them when i was younger.
x- parisianfille650leballonrouge.blogspot.com
qu'ils sont beaux ces tatouages, et j'aime beaucoup ces photos
Post a Comment